Amy L. Wood
Nashville, TN 37203
- Areas of Expertise
- Banking & Financial Services
- Business / Corporate
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- Professional Associations
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- University of Memphis, Bachelor of Professional Studies
- University of Memphis, Juris Doctorate
Amy L. Wood was born in Memphis, Tennessee and attended Memphis Harding Academy. She received a bachelor's degree in Professional Studies from the University of Memphis, graduating magna cum laude, and received her law degree from University of Memphis. Amy was the Associate Editor of the Tennessee Journal of Practice and Procedure from 1999-2001, and the author of Stalsworth v. Grummons, Tennessee Journal of Practice and Procedure Spring Edition, 2001.
Amy is admitted to practice in all State and Federal Courts in Tennessee, as well as the United States 6th Circuit Court of Appeals. She focuses her practice in civil and commercial litigation, transportation law, contracts, commercial real estate transactions, land use, planning and development, labor and employment law, workers' compensation and creditor's rights, and is a member of the Transportation Lawyer's Association, Conference of Freight Counsel, and the Nashville, Tennessee, Federal and American Bar Associations.